February 1, 2013

Friday love.

Happy Friday everybody  It's another cold one here in Winnipeg, so while Stef is at the shop, i'm spending the day in my kitchen trying out new recipes (and staying warm next to the oven!)

These french toast sugar cookies look (almost) too cute to eat!

Love love love this print!

Cute way to hang anything, but this menu is pretty perfect!

How cute (and brilliant!) are these DIY hand-warmers?



This pineapple & mint infused vodka might be just the ticket
to keep us warm this week ;)

6 comments:

  1. Those french toast sugar cookies are so cute! I'm obsessed with cookie cutters, so I'll definitely have to try making those. Hope you have a good Friday :)

    -Jessica (Sew In Love)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see one of my favorite foodies (Miss Megan) featured. And I have a seriously crush on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of this! The sugar cookies and hand warmers are a must!

    Rachel
    xoxo
    www.procrastinatingrachel.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so great! That print is seriously amazing - I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that menu--it is precious, but most importantly, sounds so so delicious. i want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh I made pineapple rhubarb rum one time and it was killer! You ladies should definitely try out that vodka.
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete