October 21, 2014

Down in the dumps.

Hey guys, whoa sorry for the complete radio silence over here! It always feels like just as things are starting to settle down, something crazy happens. It's been that kind of week. We're sorry to abandon ship, our heads are too full to bust out a blog post. It would be easy to post some random post just for the sake of it, but our hearts wouldn't really be in it, and you wonderful readers deserve more than that. Not to worry though, we are going on our trip to Thailand next week and are going to relax and regroup. We're excited to share photos and updates with you guys, and then once we return, things are going to change around here. Until then, we're probably going to be a little M.I.A, but please bear with us!

Normally I'm fully packed approximately 3 weeks before I leave, but I've left things a little to the last minute this time around. Good thing is, there's not really much to bring!

On the bright side, I did have time to thrift a few gems.

I feel like these last two photos really sum up my last few weeks.

XO, Erin

2 comments: