September 25, 2014

What Erin's been up to lately.

Hey guys! I hope you're having a great week! This one's flown by for me, and I get to escape this weekend on a thrifting adventure through Southern Manitoba and North Dakota and I could not be more more excited about it!
Love this lazy cat and the light in the studio in the late afternoon.

Finally started stocking up my bar cart!

On my days off from my two other jobs, I have been picking up some hours working for my mom who owns an interior painting company. This was me 20 feet up on the scissor lift. I got to drive it which was pretty fun!

Naturally I needed a bath (with a beer) after two long days of painting!

Chicken is warming up to me in a big way these days, although she's a terrible crokinole player.

I thrifted these mugs in the past little while, even though I definitely don't need them...

It was our best friend Zoe's birthday last week, so naturally we drank a box of wine and then hesitantly cut Zoe some bangs (they turned out great by the way)! We had a really wonderful dinner at Segovia: one of my favorite restaurants in the city, followed by more drinks with more friends!

I came home the other day to the most amazing thank you care package from Britt and her man to say thanks for letting them stay in the studio. That girl is too thoughtful!

Stef's brother and sister in law got their beautiful wedding photos back last week and I couldn't help but share this one that caught me in the wedding planner zone!

I've been working on a few more additions that I will be selling starting October 1 online, and I think I'm going to keep this bad boy. More info on the shop to come soon!

xo, Erin

7 comments:

  1. yesss that sweatshirt ! excited about your store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the thrifting adventure sounds amazing! north dakota thrifting is a gold mine! i was thinking of taking a road trip there with my pal :) PS almost 1 season done FNL...Tami Taylor is a fricken queen. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh I just won't mention how many coffee mugs I've thrifted lately. *Ahem* It's coffee; it's importance can't be exaggerated, right? Right. Sure.

    Happy thrifting tour to ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously that sweatshirt is literally my life motto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those mugs are amazing! If you don't need them, I definitely do!

    -naturallybeige

    ReplyDelete