December 16, 2013

Christmas in the Thiessen home.

It feels like it was mere weeks ago that I did a post about Christmas in my home! That said, a lot has happened in the past year, but there hasn't been a lot of change when it comes to my Christmas decor.
 I put up my sad charlie brown aluminum tree, filled my terrarium with greenery and berries, and bought a bunch of balsam fir scented candles.

You can't set up your Christmas decorations without a giant mug of hot chocolate with a few too many marshmallows.

The mantle on my fireplace is the most festive looking corner in my house, with a new addition of Ikea star lights and Danish candle holders.

This photo was taken while decorating the shop, but I thought I'd throw it in for good measure.

Festive pretzels and nutella? Great combo.

I got some new bar ware as an early Christmas present and I love how the gold looks in my living room.

Sugar cookies galore!

More gold and greens around my home. 

Happy Holidays everybody! I hope you enjoy the last frantic few days before Christmas!
Xo, Erin

8 comments:

  1. those ice "hands" are crazy good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've done a gorgeous job with decorations!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. " a few too much" is a nice concept Adore your X mas pics!! Ginger flavoured M-C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never get over how wonderful your home is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the way you decorate. it's simple, not at all fussy and totally festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures a lot! really like the way you decorate

    http://happypajamaday.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your mantel! And I have that exact same wall color on my bedroom walls :)
    Your house looks awesome, Merry Christmas!

    Isabelle @ Head Red + Blondi

    ReplyDelete