January 22, 2013

Singin' the blues.

Happy Tuesday! It's another frigid day here in Winnipeg, so we're spending the day at the shop planning a major blog overhaul! What are you up to today?
Gahhh, we're losing it over this 1960's telephone bench! So stunning!
Photo found here.

The colors and the collar on this dress are so darling!

This is hands down the most amazing napkin dispenser we've ever come across!

If I had a way of justifying buying yet another purse, this one would be at the top of the list.


Such a pretty printed skirt!

I have a few of these dishes, but there's always room for more in my cupboards...

11 comments:

  1. Wow, i'm in love with the chair! Pretttty! You guys have such a great taste! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I want literally everything in this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color!! That telephone bench is to-die-for, too...one of those is on my wish thrift list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress! It's so cute! (and yes, it is very cold here!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue couch. ANd I'm not a fan of many couhces.


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Telephone couch is the best, shame I can't see if it's for sale or not on the flickr site, lovely to window lick sometimes though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That phone bench is beyond awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That print skirt... OMG!Too bad it is way out of my price range. Love it anyway!
    Cheers,
    L A
    http://ravishing-ruby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blue dress is to die for! Love this post.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/GoodLuxeVintage

    ReplyDelete