January 25, 2012

Valentines by One + One Design.

Our friends Jessie & Tyler of One Plus One Design have done it again!

We are completely in love with their new stationary designs for Valentine's Day and we are pleased to announce that they will be available in our shop starting tomorrow! Not to worry though friends, even if you don't live in Winnipeg, you can still buy them in their online shop! Even better news? They are offering free shipping until friday! Yay! Get your orders in now!

This one is our favorite! It's so adorable!

Which one is your favorite?
xo

8 comments:

  1. These are adorable I will be stopping by the store tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out ladies! Great seeing you today too. I must say my Leg Lounger looks excellent in my office. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards!!
    ~Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, the fishes for sure!!! Supper Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriend is my "Bear" so definitely the bear hug one! These are too cute!

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the cutest I have ever seen! So sweet. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete